MAKING ROUGH DRAFT EXPOSITORY ESSAY

 



After outlining, I continued to make rough drafts. I also still have difficulty in writing, as a result, I have to revise several sentences that are not quite right. but as time went on I started to enjoy writing this, maybe because I already understood the topic I was writing about. The pressure for me is the number of sentences that I have to make in this essay, sometimes I feel confused about what else to write because the paragraphs I make are still too few.

The biggest problem I'm still facing is finding the source of the quote that I will attach to the essay, and I haven't found an effective way to find relevant quotes for the topic I'm writing about. maybe in the future, I should read more journals that are related to the topic of my essay and find an effective way to find these journals.

 

Komentar