OUTLINING EXPOSITORY ESSAY

 

When I was outlining an expository essay, I had a lot of trouble. First, because the topic that I have to develop has been determined by Ma'am Ratih so it makes me confused even when choosing a topic and the second because to make an expository, we have started to provide quotes from experts, so I have to look for journals and citations that match the topic I have chosen. Of the two difficulties, the one I find the most difficult is to find a quote. there are not many journals and citations that cover the topics I work on, even if there are journals with similar topics, they are usually not very appropriate.

I panicked after seeing that other friends had already gotten approved on their outlines, while I still had to revise some parts, and when my outline was finally approved I felt relieved and a little sad because I was among the last to get approved. I should be able to get approved faster if I understand what I should include in the body paragraph and find the right journal. Sometimes I don't understand the feedback that Ma'am Ratih gives on my outline, maybe because it's only a short comment, so sometimes I misinterpret the meaning of Maam Ratih's comments.

After outlining the expository essay, I learned that when it comes to bringing up a topic as much as possible, we must understand the topic and have been looking for several journals that will later support the essay. for the next, I will prepare as much material as possible for my essay.

Komentar