PEER REVIEW DISCUSSION EXPOSITORY ESSAY

 


After finishing the rough draft, I was finally able to discuss it with my partner, who at that time had been determined by Maam Ratih. my discussion pather is Esti and I think he is good at commenting on my essay. but the problem is that she doesn't understand the system in OLU so she gives her rough draft via Whatsapp. actually, it's not a big problem but it makes me have to open Whatsapp many times.

When I reviewed her essay, I was confused because she essay did not use the traffic system. this makes me confused to distinguish body 1 and other bodies. I know that I should be able to tell the difference even though I don't use a traffic system, but because I'm still learning so it's a little difficult for me. 

I think discussions like this are very good because I can get used to writing essays. because this is the first time I have to review someone's essay so I'm still not used to it and I'm afraid of being wrong, for the next discussion I'm sure I will be able to review it better.

Komentar