ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY

 


I really enjoy writing argumentative essays. because finally, I can determine the topic that I will write myself so that I can be free when writing. The topics that I bring up are often debated so that I get many sources, but after discussing with my peers I feel that the sources I put into the essay are very few, I tried to revise and add some sources that I found but still not enough. even so, I am satisfied with my writing. and my essay also doesn't reach 1000 words, I've also added what I think is still lacking but it's still lacking, hopefully, it won't be too much of a problem later.

What I learned when writing an argumentative essay were a new outline and writing model, there are various models that can be followed when writing an argumentative essay and I think it's very interesting. maybe in the future, I will try to write an argumentative essay with another model. 🐹

Komentar