PERSUASIVE ESSAY



In my opinion, persuasive essay materials are easier to understand than expository essays, while working on this essay I was able to explore the topics I wrote better. The problem I still feel is when looking for a quote, even though there are many good quotes that match the topic of my essay, I still have to find the closest one. When writing and discussing with my peer, I don't have too many problems because I have learned from yesterday's mistakes, now I have followed the rubric score given by Ma'am Ratih.

When making a persuasive essay outline, I was quite disappointed because I didn't get additional points from Ma'am Ratih, it was my fault for taking time to do something and I will use it as a lesson in the future. While writing this essay I have learned to always manage time and not underestimate something. hopefully, in the future, I can improve it all. 🍓

Komentar